Tuesday, August 4, 2009

fun days

I have missed posting all of the fun things that we have been doing lately. I will try and catch up on a few of them.

Chase's B-Day










We had Chase's B-Day party yesterday and did lots of fun things. We had a fish pond for the kids which they all loved. Then we did some face painting. Thanks to my mom for helping me out with this it was taking a long time to paint all of those little faces. We then did some balloon tying. I practiced all week for this, it is actually quite easy. Then we broke the pinata which of course was a big hit! After that we opened presents and had cake and ice cream. I was worried about how the party was going to turn out thankfully it turned out really good, and everyone had fun. Chase got some pretty cool presents. His favorite of course was his new riding gear he had to come home and try it all on so I could take a picture of him.
24th of July weekend












We did a lot of fun things over the 24th weekend. On the 23rd we went to park and the kids were able to get their faces painted (Kayla's arm), play many games and ride ponies. They also got to slide down the biggest blow up slide I have ever seen. Chase tried climbing a rock wall and made it almost to the top. He did really good.
That night we went to the parade which was so long it lasted for 2 hours. We then came back to our house and enjoyed pizza and talking until the fireworks started. It is so nice to be able to watch the fireworks from our front lawn.
On the 24th we went camping and had a lot of fun riding the 4 wheelers. Chase and Kayla are getting really good at riding.
Fun Pics


















2 comments:

Emilee said...

good stuff! glad you guys came saturday! it was great to see you! let me know where you end up moving, there are a lot of good places around us...in fact, why dont you buy my house so we can move closer to adam's work!

Jamie said...

Looks like the party was a success! Chase's painted pirate face cracks me up! So cute! I'm sure he was just so excited about his riding gear, totally something he would think is so cool! He's gonna be the coolest little boy on the dunes!

Love the bubble bath pic and the boys mowing the lawn!