Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow what?

This was our attempt to make a snow dragon on Tuesday. After we were done we colored him green but it didn't show up real well in the picture.

After the snow storm on Tuesday we had just enough snow to build something. We started out building a snow man, then the kids wanted to keep rolling the balls and making them bigger. They got big enough I was not going to attempt to put them on top of each other so we opted to make a snow dragon instead.

If you went a mile down the hill from our house they didn't have any snow until after the snow storm last night and today, they still have minimal compared to what we got. That is what we get for living in the benches of Bountiful I guess but I will take it. I love our view of the temple. (Which looks a lot further away in this picture than it actually is).

2 comments:

Katie staten said...

Looks like a fun dragon. We haven't seen any snow yet. I'm pretty happy about it.

Jamie said...

Love the dragon. The kids were prob so proud of themselves for making such a big snow dragon. Keep the snow down yonder- I don't want snow yet either. :)