Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers they are very much appreciated!

Curtis and Tami's funeral will be on Sat. We have not set a time yet, we will be making all the plans on Tuesday. We have been spending most of our time the last couple of days at primary childrens hospital with their daughter Kylee. She has made some great progession and might be released tommorrow. Their son is doing very well and is with Tami's brother and wife. Tami's parents are going to be raising the kids.

Thank you again!

5 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

I will be there. Wouldn't miss it for the world. We love you and are here if you need ANYTHING! Love Ya,
Ashley

Rosie Moncrief said...

Jen,

I'm sorry, this really sucks. If you need anything let me know, I also live in Bountiful. I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers and my mom is too!

Rosie

Sheila said...

I just wanted to write and tell you that I have been thinking about you and your kind family and praying for you guys. Please feel free to ask anything from me... Hope things get brighter this season.

Shelly Traveller said...

Jen,
Hey this is Shelly Bennett Traveller I just heard about your loss and found you on our high school website. I'm so sorry to hear about this tragic loss in your family! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Hugs!!!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Jen, I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm soo sorry about your families loss. It completely shocked me, and I'm a nobody. Your family and those precious little kids are in my prayers. I hope everyone can pull through this tragedy okay. God must have needed some pretty awesome people this year.