Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finally a few moments

My camera broke just before Christmas how convenient huh, so I don't have any pics to post. So I will update without them.

We had a great Christmas all the kids were so excited about all the presents they got. After we opened presents we were suppose to go to my mom's house I was thinking we would be able to get there around noon. We were not even close. The kids had to play with everything they got for Christmas before we could go so we didn't end up getting there until almost five. Then we still had to take a lot of presents with us so they could show them to everyone.

Since today is Tuesday I just have to say I love Tuesdays. Every other day of the week my life is so crazy I don't have time to just sit and relax. Chase started his martial arts class and Kayla started her dance class. I really wanted them to have some type of interaction outside of home so we decided to put them in these classes. A normal day for me now is get up get breakfast clean up, start school, eat lunch, finish school and then on Mon. Wed. and Fri. take Chase to martial arts and Thurs. take Kayla to dance, come home fix dinner clean up have a few minutes of family time and then go to bed. And in between all of this keep my house up. Since I am not one of the lucky ones who looses their pregnancy weight I have also dediced to start exercising again mon, wed, and fri. Am I Crazy?

Destiny definantly doesn't have the realxing nursing sessions the other kids had, I am always nursing while trying to do somethig else at the same time. I have even walked around trying to nurse her before. I guess a crazy life is better then a boring one.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I think I'd be crazy if I were you. I don't think I could handle such a schedule- and maybe that's why I have no kids and you have 4! haha! When we decide to join the kid group-I'll definitely be asking for tips! ;) Love ya!

Trisha said...

I always have to close my blinds, since I walk around the house nursing!

Elisa said...

It's fun managing chaos, huh? You deffinately don't get bored. So are you doing school at home? That is amazing! Your kids are so cute!